JOB LOCATION: Highlands Ranch, CO COMPANY INDUSTRY: Sports Construction
JOB ROLE: Construction Laborer JOINING DATE: ASAP
Full Time EMPLOYMENT TYPE: W-2
COMPENSATION: $18-$22 / Hour MANAGES OTHERS: No
Sport Court of the Rockies, LLC is a family owned, fast-growing sports Construction Company and has
been the premier custom court builder and sports flooring expert for families and facilities in
Colorado for more than 20 years. Our experienced team designs and installs all varieties of indoor
and outdoor athletic facilities. We are looking to hire experienced Construction Laborers to help
us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, we want you to be part of the Sport Court
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, detail and self-motivated with a high attention
to detail with an interest in sports construction. If you are interested in joining our team,
please apply now!
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE SPORT COURT!
• Sport Court of the Rockies is the Rocky Mountain Regions Largest Court Builder.
• High Growth business model focusing on both Commercial and Residential customers
• Industry best products! Play on what the professionals play on.
• Operate and become an expert in sports construction.
• Discretionary Annual bonus.
SPORT COURT OF THE ROCKIES JOB DESCRIPTION CONSTRUCTION LABORER
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- You will be part of the site preparation construction team which includes working with our
administration, sales and operations team members.
- Laborer will help remove / dispose of existing landscape, work on irrigation, grade, level,
compact aggregate or subbase.
- Laborer will install rebar, wire mesh, post-tension materials, and ensure design compliance for
- Laborer will exhibit excellent knowledge of tools and equipment used in landscaping, excavating,
flat slab concrete work.
- Safe use and maintenance of variety of construction tools
- Must have willingness to learn the sports construction industry
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Activities pertaining to concrete preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
- Use of a pump to complete the pouring of the slab.
- Breaking boards and finish landscaping.
- Clean jobsites.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in construction, site preparation and landscaping preferred
- Ability to problem solve and learn new tasks on the job
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to do repetitive movements, bend, lift, in one shift with little break in between
- Able to work in all types of weather
- Operate a variety of tools and machinery
- Must be dependable
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Bilingual a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour